Thursday, June 16, 2011

ET Conditioning

The futuristic-inspired "E.T" is the fourth single from Katy's 2010 album "Teenage Dream" and was written by Perry, Dr Luke, Max Martin, and DJ Ammo - the single version features two verses by rapper Kanye West - "E.T" became Billboard's 1001th #1 hit.

The bad thing is that it appears to be designed to further condition us to aliens. Music can do it much better, the lyrics subliminal after many listens. Unlike most this song has a message that pretty much describes alien propaganda. The first part tells you how superior the aliens would feel, that they are highly sexual and unclean. That they do not care about us and they are dangerous. They will make fantasy real and it isn't insane to believe in them. The song implies confusion in what they are, intentionally. They are attractive and can cause intense unique feelings. It implies that those afraid don't understand them and that we don't have to fear that they are different or mixing DNA with them just because they are different. By being lovers with them they can open our eyes. It implies that their love is poisonous and they will infect us so that we will desire being an abducted victim. To feel their powers. The song makes their touch and love appear desirable. The end signifies that having to do with them in any way is risky. The very last part tells that they will tell us what to do or enslave us.

The words spoken are displayed below.
[Kanye West]
I got a dirty mind I got filthy ways I’m tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way I’m a legend, I’m irreverent I be reverand I be so fa-a-ar up, we don’t give a f-f-f-f-ck Welcome to the danger zone Step into the fantasy You are not invited to the otherside of sanity They calling me an alien A big headed astronaut Maybe it’s because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot
[Katy Perry]
You're so hypnotizing Could you be the devil Could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing Feels like I am floating Leaves my body glowing
They say be afraid You're not like the others Futuristic lover Different DNA They don't understand you
Your from a whole other world A different dimension You open my eyes And I'm ready to go Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me Wanna be a victim Ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien Your touch are foreign It's supernatural Extraterrestrial

Your so supersonic Wanna feel your powers Stun me with your lasers Your kiss is cosmic Every move is magic
Your from a whole other world A different dimension You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go Lead me into the light
There is this transcendental On another level Boy, you're my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wave length And be there when you vibrate For you I'll risk it all All
[Kanye West]
I know a bar out in Mars Where they driving spaceships instead of cars Cop a Prada spacesuit about the stars Getting stupid ass straight out the jar Pockets on Shrek, Rockets on deck Tell me what’s next, alien sex I’ma disrobe you, than I’mma probe you See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do
Extraterrestrial Extraterrestrial

No comments:

Post a Comment